Here’s this week’s photo recap! Check out what I’ve been up to (or have at least documented ) since the last recap post!
Pictures are displayed from the oldest to the most recent (dates are included in the description of the picture). If you’d prefer to see my picture updates as they are posted, follow my Instagram feed – that’s where I post these pictures during the week, and then recap them here on the blog once a week.
To see previous photo recaps, check out the “My Week So Far” tag.
Best Moments on Instagram 2014 (December 22, 2014)
New video on the Facebook fan page that includes a sneak peak at 2 new products for 2015! Head over and check it out …. Facebook.com/battysbath. (December 23, 2014)
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and Happy New Year! (December 24, 2014)
Happy New Year’s Eve! 2015 is going to be the best year yet.. I can feel it! We may be closed for holidays over here but me and the BB team are working on some exciting things behind the scenes! This is a sneak peek! Plus I’ve leaked two of the new editions to the 2015 product line up in a video at the Facebook fan page More previews and “leaks” to come! Have a safe + joyous new years! (December 31, 2014)
I don’t know about you but I have this really good feeling about 2015! This is also the first time in at least 5 yrs that I haven’t felt the need to set any new years resolutions. Usually by the time a new calendar year starts there’s something I want to work on in my life… This year I feel completely and deeply content! It’s an amazing feeling .. and place that took a lot of mountain (and mole hill) climbing to get to… but wow is the view awesome!
If there’s anything I’m hoping for in 2015 it’s to… 1) continue on this path of self love + acceptance …
2) continue to make choices that feel good in my soul… and
3) continue to set (what I thought would be) over the top goals that I meet AND exceed (to my surprise) in record time! That was a big trend in 2014 for me and I’ll be stoked if it continues! ((Pst..I’ve learned that amazing things are achieved naturally – and without a struggle – when you’ve found/created balance. Hello bliss!)). The one thing I am doing for 2015 that I haven’t previously done is picking a focus word for the year. I’ve watched other people do this in the past and it didn’t really resonate with me until now. While thinking about what I hope to get out of 2015, I noticed all those hopes + aspirations focused around “creating” something. So my word for 2015 is CREATE. Such a simple concept (picking a focus word) yet it has me excited + inspired! Definitely a sign that I’m on the right path. Here’s to a grand + bliss filled + creative year for all of us! xox. (January 2, 2015)
Late night photo sess. While salt n pepa plays in the background lol. Life is good (January 5, 2015)
I know there are a lot of inquiring minds wondering about our re-open date for the online shop. Well… I am happy to announce that the shop will be open, once again, on Jan. 19th- YIPPI! (January 7, 2015)
A doggie update + a rare event: getting all 3 dogs in the same picture! As you can see our newest recruit is fitting in fabulously! Sassy is usually laying close to Lucy if Little Man is cuddling with me, or she’s laying close to Little Man if Lucy’s in the prime cuddle spot. It seems sassy likes to keep close to whomever has wondered the farthest away from me (which is never very far lol). Little man has been extra happy to have Lucy join us because he’s gained a snuggle buddy! And since little man wants to be snuggling with someone 23.5 hours of the day, having a back up snuggle buddy has come in super handy! And as for Lucy, she’s really settling in and showing us her playful side! She likes romping around the backyard with Little Man, squeaking the stuffed gingerbread man she got for Christmas, and tossing stuffed animals that have lots all their stuffing up in the air. She’s a hoot!
P.s. for anyone who’s being introduced to my canine crew for the first time, sassy is the hound/husky mix on the floor (8 yrs old), Lucy is the greyhound who’s rump is being used as a pillow (6 yrs old), and Little Man is the am bull mix who’s resting his head on Lucy (4 yrs old). (January 10, 2015)
Sooo excited to make this announcement! My sister, lisa (aka sister batty), has joined the batty’s bath team!!! With the super insane growth of the company last year it became apparent that we needed to being in another team member to take some things off of VA Karla’s plate and free up more time for me to spend in the studio + packing orders. Sister Batty to the rescue! Along with momma batty (who does all the biz accounting and helps me in the studio every weekend), we’re now running with a 4 woman super star team! Booya! Please give a warm welcome to our newest recruit! (p.s. The countdown is on! The shop reopens in less than a week on Jan 19th!)
… FYI: we’re wearing the new Batty’s Bath lip gloss in this pic! The shade I’m wearing is called “rose petal” and Lisa is wearing “cocoa”. (January 14, 2014)
I don’t know about you but little man and I are dreaming of warmer days like the one in this pic! When this pic was taken, I was in the backyard taking pix of some soaps that had just cured and I glanced up to see little man posing like he does best! Until the warm breezy summer air is back, thick handmade socks, herbal tea (or french vanilla coffee!), and sharing pix like this will help keep the cold at bay! How are you staying warm? (January 16, 2015)
Brescia is having their 3rd annual career symposium on Thurs Feb 5th at 6pm and yours truly will be on the scene as one of the “marketing & product design panelists”!
If you’d like to attend this free event, follow this link to register and get more details.
Hope to see some of your smiling faces on the 5th (January 16, 2015)
I’m currently watching/listening to:
- The Originals – current season (2)
- Grimm – current season (4)
- Haven – current season (5)
- Supernatural - current season (10)
- The Vampire Diaries - current season (6)
- 90210 (the new one) – season 2
- Penny Dreadful - season 1
- Sleepy Hollow - season 2
- Side Note: for those of you who don’t know, I fit in so much tv time because I watch tv while packing orders.. in this case, since I’ve been on “holidays”, these shows have been playing in the background while I was doing “behind the scenes” stuff for the biz – like the website update, etc
- Meghan Trainor - title (full album)