Here’s this week’s photo recap! Check out what I’ve been up to (or have at least documented ) since the last recap post!
Pictures are displayed from the oldest to the most recent (dates are included in the description of the picture). If you’d prefer to see my picture updates as they are posted, follow my Instagram feed – that’s where I post these pictures during the week and then recap them here on the blog once a week. (To see previous photo recaps, check out the “My Week So Far” tag).
I’m currently watching/listening to:
- The New Girl – re-watching
- Haven – re-watching
Listening to: A few songs that seem to be on repeat on my ipod at the moment are…
- Hip to My Heart – The Band Perry
- Lose My Breath – Destiny’s Child
- Red High Heels – Kellie Pickler
- You and I – Lady Gaga
- Shake it Off – Mariah Carey
- B Team – Marianas Trench
- Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
- Closer – Tegan & Sara
- Float on – Modest Mouse
- Drive – Ziggy Marley (50 first dates soundtrack)
- Breakfast in Bed – Nicole Kea (50 first dates soundtrack)
What I’m reading (non-work related):
- M & K Tracking by Kate Danley – sadly I haven’t cracked the spine (metaphorically of course since this book is on my kindle ) on this book since last week
- The Other End of the Leash (why we do what we do around dogs) by Patricia B McConnell – haven’t picked up this book since first mentioning it here but plan to plow through it before too long.
Other Things I’m digging:
- So much truth in this video. I’m so on board with the puppy and goldfish in the corner rather than the alternative! ha! And for the record, my tree has enough leaves & branches at the moment, but root people feel free to come on over!
- This literally had me laughing out loud! I’ve watched it a few times since first seeing this short video and it still cracks me up! Mostly because I can picture a few people I know doing this…. you know who you are lol