The Benefits of Soy Butter
Soy Butter is used in our “wet” clay mask. Out of all the wonderful butters that nature has to offer you might be wondering why I picked soy butter. There wasn’t just one reason to pick soy butter, but many! It’s such a wonderful ingredient that has so many good qualities! Check out the list below to learn about what’s so great about soy butter!!
- Since it is made from soya beans, it is extremely high in lecithin, sterolins, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids and isoflavones.
- It penetrates easily into the skin which makes it an effective moisturizing agent.
- It re-hydrates and replenishes the skin’s lipid barrier to help hold in moisture while softening dry, chafed, and damaged skin.
- It exhibits good spread-ability on the skin, making it ideal for a facial clay mask.
- It has an extremely mild scent making it great for people who are sensitive to strong orders, fragrances, and scents.