Hormonal Acne: Balancing it naturally.
A common internal cause of acne is unbalanced hormones. Below you’ll find a few quick tips for fighting acne by working to balance your hormones.
- Apply Skin Support Serum (see this link for directions)
- Drink Skin Support Tea at least once a day (the more herbal tea you drink, especially the Skin Support Tea, the better! Both the Skin Support Tea & Serum are specifically made to help your body balance its hormones naturally).
- Avoid processed sugar and sweeteners as much as possible
- Avoid milk & pasteurized dairy products as much as you can. Get your calcium from dark leafy green veggies, fish, whole grains, nuts and legumes
- Avoid meat that could have hormones in it
- Get lots of “good fats” in your diet (like the kind you’ll find in avocados).
- Avoid or reduce stimulants like coffee
- Participate in stress-busting exercise like yoga several times a week
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (I know this can be tough, but do your best to let your body rest and recover each and every night).
- Zinc (30/mg daily)
- Probiotics (2 x daily or follow directions)
- Antioxidants (follow directions)
- Milk Thistle (2 – 3 capsules / 1 – 2 x daily)
- (for women) EstroBalance or EstroBlock
- Green / Fruit Filled Smoothie daily (this post has resources to get you started)
Find even more info to clear up acne here.
Did you find these tips helpful? If so, help others find them by pinning any of the images from this blog post to pinterest!
Click the image above to find out more about my Skin Support Tea!
Need more help in the fight against acne?
Check out my mega letter of solutions here.
Regain Control with a Skin Reset
Get off the rollercoaster of having to hunt down a new product every time your skin becomes unruly! Bring your skin back into balance with our routine builder workbook! Enter your email address below and I'll send it to you right away!