“Hey! I was just wondering if you could help me figure something out . I’ve been using the acne prone kit and so far am really liking your products , I’m finding that when I exfoliate more often I am breaking out more on my chin which is where I always break out . I’m just wondering why this is? I’m wondering if this is normal or is exfoliating irritating my skin and causing more breakouts than necessary?? Not sure if you have the answer but any advice is appreciated 🙂 thanks”
Here are a few different ideas to try:
- lathering up the grapefruit side of the patchouli & grapefruit facial soap (that comes with the acne prone kit) on a face cloth, or a face mitt (try both as they will both have different levels of aberration)
- lathering up the charcoal cold press soap on a face cloth or face mitt
- doing the charcoal facial massage method (here’s how)
- using the mild facial scrub in place of the tea tree facial nut scrub.
- using one of the new products that will be coming out the spring of 2014. One is called Pineapple Facial Scrub and other is called Green Tea & Pineapple Liquid Cleanser – both use pineapple enzymes to exfoliate without any abrasion (when they are released, they will be available at ShopBattysBath.com.
Regain Control with a Skin Reset
Get off the rollercoaster of having to hunt down a new product every time your skin becomes unruly! Enter your email address and we'll show you how.