Here’s this week’s photo recap! Check out what I’ve been up to (or have at least documented ) since the last recap post!
Pictures are displayed from the oldest to the most recent (dates are included in the description of the picture). If you’d prefer to see my picture updates as they are posted, follow my Instagram feed – that’s where I post these pictures during the week and then recap them here on the blog once a week. (To see previous photo recaps, check out the “My Week So Far” tag).
Since I didn’t do the “extras” in the last recap post, I’ll be sharing what I’ve been into the past 2 weeks
I’m currently watching/listening to:
- The Shield – caught one more episode (I’m into the second season now)
- Copper – finished watching what was available on netflix (2 seasons I believe)
- Hemlock Grove – started watching the second season.
What I’m reading (non-work related):
- Maggie on the Bounty by Kate Danley – made some more headway (this is the 3rd book in the “maggie mckay – magical tracker” series).
- Cesar’s Way by Cesar Millan – finished. I had read this book in the past but it was a good refresher.
Regain Control with a Skin Reset
Get off the rollercoaster of having to hunt down a new product every time your skin becomes unruly! Bring your skin back into balance with our routine builder workbook! Enter your email address below and I'll send it to you right away!